Angelic whore in my bed
Something about the way she opens the window
I found her high heels on my library floor
And her clothes in the hallway
She must have came through the curtains without much
on
All that is lying here
Is her coat and underwear?
It sure is suspense
As I walk up the stairs
Looking at all of the pretty dresses she has left
there
On the steps the times before
And the panties and bras that are there
Her whole wardrobe must be lying on my floors
She never uses my front door
She always comes in on the second floor
And never uses the balcony doors
Comes through the library window
Or through the one in my study
When I have fallen asleep at my desk
But when I wake up I always know
The window is open and I can smell her
Lingering in the air
Around my desk and chair
And I always think about the way she opens a window
Curtains pulled closed and the window slid open only
enough
To fit her five foot five body through
With her size zero waist and c cup breasts
I am always amazed at how small that opening is
And I walk through the halls and rooms
Picking up the clothes she has left and sniff her
scent briefly
And discard it back where she left it
And trail into my bedroom
Where she lies naked on my bed
Same as the night before
And same as the night before
And same as every night since I bought this house
And I have never asked her anything
She comes quietly and goes just the same
I just sit her in this high back Queen Anne chair
Looking at her wondering where she comes from and why
she always leaves her clothes
And I fall asleep like the night before
Same as the night before
And the night before
And every night since I bought this house
MAofFCVol1
18 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment